Yield: 4-6 servings
8 corn cobs
1 pound bacon, cubed
1. Boil corn until fully cooked then shock in cold water. Using a knife, remove the kernels from the corn.
2. In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, griddle your bacon until desired crispness.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon and rest on plate with paper towel to absorb excess fat.
4. Pour off the excess fat in the pan, reserving 2 tablespoons rendered bacon fat to cook the corn.
5. Add the corn to the bacon fat and sauté over medium heat until heated through, about 1 minute. Toss with bacon and serve warm.