Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
1½ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup cream cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup diced fresh strawberries
½ cup sugar
For the Drizzle:
3-5 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 375/190C
2. Grease a brownie/bar pan and set aside. (If you do not have a brownie pan, a muffin pan can be used in it’s place).
3. In a small heat-safe bowl, soften the butter and cream cheese together in the microwave until very soft, but not completely melted.
4. In a food processor, mix all of the ingredients (except the strawberries) until combined. Clean the sides with a rubber scraper and mix a few seconds more to mix any remnants into the batter.
5. Remove the blade from the food processor and fold in the strawberries.
6. Using a ice cream scoop, fill the sections equally (with one scoop in each section).
7. Bake Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a cake tester comes out clean, and the tops are nicely browned.
8. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
9. For the Drizzle:
10. In a mixing bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of the milk, the melted butter powdered sugar, and ½ tsp vanilla extract.
11. Add in more milk as needed 1 teaspoon at a time until it is the desired consistency.
12. Once the cakes have cooled ten minutes, drizzle with the glaze and serve.