Calling all cheeseburger lovers, these recipes are going to make you weak at the knees. All the cheesy, ooey, gooey, deliciousness you love in seriously tasty recipes! You’re welcome.
3 Cheese Stuffed Ranch Burgers
2 1/2 lb ground chuck
5 clove fresh garlic, minced
1/3 cup worchestershire sauce
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
7 slice thick super sharp cheddar cheese
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 cup panko (Japenese) bread crumbs
1 1/2 Tbsp steak seasoning
1/3 cup dehydrated onions
2 pkg dry ranch seasoning mix
1 small onion, grated
1 medium shallot, chopped
1 large white onion or vidalia, sliced thin and carmelized
1 large tomato sliced thin
7 large kaiser or onion hamburger buns, toasted
1. For this recipe, you will need 2 packages of dry ranch seasoning packets. I used an off-brand variety with great results and flavor.
2. Mince the garlic, chop the shallot, and grate the small onion.
3. Combine the feta with the shredded mozzarella.
4. Add the ground chuck to a large bowl. Then add the eggs, panko, minced garlic, ranch seasoning, chopped shallots and grated onion, as well as the Worcestershire sauce & steak seasoning. Combine together but do not handle too much. Just enough so meat holds together.
5. Shape the ground beef into balls of equal size. Should get 14 total. Then pat them out flat and make a well in the center of first burger. Then fill well with feta and mozzarella mixture. Next flatten out another burger, and place over the burger with the cheese filling. Then press edges of burger together to seal.
6. Place on a large platter till are are complete. Heat a heavy bottom skillet (I used a 16-inch skillet) over medium-high heat. Then add all of the burgers or as many as you can without overcrowding. Allow to cook about 4-5 minutes on bottom side.
7. Then place the skillet in preheated 350 degree F. oven and continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes or until desired doneness. Then add a slice of sharp cheddar cheese to each burger, and leave in oven for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until cheese melts. Remove from oven and serve on toasted buns if desired with tomato slices, grilled onions, & flat pickles.
Stuffed Cheeseburger Rolls
1 (11) oz package Sister Schubert’s Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
1 lb lean ground sirloin
1 small sweet onion, diced
2 tsp steak seasoning (i.e. Montreal or Kansas City)
1 tsp garlic salt
2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
12 slices sharp cheddar cheese
12 dill pickle slices
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the rolls from the package and allow to thaw on the counter for 20 minutes or until thawed enough to cut. Using a serrated bread knife carefully cut in half. Place the bottom half on the parchment lined pan. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet saute the ground sirloin and diced onion together over medium-high heat in a couple of drizzles of olive oil. Add the steak seasoning and garlic salt. Cook until no pink remains, then drain all excess fat from the pan.
3. Add the Worcestershire sauce cooking for 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
4. To assemble: Brush both bread halves with melted butter. Arrange 6 slices of cheese over the bottom half. Swirl with yellow mustard and ketchup. No measuring just eyeball it.
5. Top with the cooked ground beef. Swirl the ground beef with mustard and ketchup.
6. Arrange the pickle slices over the ground beef then top with the remaining cheese. Cover with the top half of bread.
7. Brush the rolls on all sides with melted butter. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
8. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lay a piece of aluminum foil on top of the rolls.
9. Bake for 25 minutes then uncover. Increase the oven temperature to broil and continue to bake until the the top is golden.
10. Remove to serving platter. Cut along the perforations and serve.
Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps
1 pound lean ground beef
5 slices cooked bacon, chopped
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 Tablespoons ketchup
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
pepper and salt, to taste
5 large flour tortillas
shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain any grease. Add cooked chopped bacon, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, minced onion and salt and pepper to beef. Stir to combine.
2. Reduce heat to low and let mixture heat thoroughly, about 5 minutes or so.
Sprinkle some cheddar cheese down the center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping Tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of cheese. Drizzle a little mustard (and more ketchup, if desired) on top of the beef, and then add a couple tomato slices. Roll up each tortilla burrito-style.
3. Place wraps, a couple at a time, onto a preheated indoor grill and grill for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove wraps from grill and place on a plate. Gently unravel wrap to add some lettuce. Re-roll wrap and then cut in center diagonally. Serve immediately and enjoy!