– Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
– Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth TX 76155.
– Completed applications cannot be emailed back due to the security of private information.
– Step 1 Getting Registered: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
– Step 2a Submitting Application – for all BUT Sole Proprietor
Forms: The SBA form 5, IRS 4506T form, Personal Financial Statements, Schedule of Liabilities and Tax Returns.
– Step 2b Submitting Application ONLY for Sole Proprietor
Forms: The form 5C, IRS 4506T form, Personal Financial Statement, Schedule of Liabilities and Tax Returns.
– Step 3 Check Status of Your Application
Paper forms can be obtained online